Friday, March 13, 2009

Crawling Outside!





Just kidding, Jonah hasn't even rolled over yet, let alone crawled but it is spring here finally it seems...yesterday and today it is bright sun and nearly 60 degrees yea!!! We celebrated yesterday with a long walk and then going out to lunch with two other moms and new babies (6 weeks, 8 weeks and Jonah is now 12 weeks).

This afternoon, I snapped these couple of photos while we were in the backyard practicing 'tummy time' and the daffodils are proof that warmer weather is around the corner!

The handsome pic at the top was moments before Jonah had another first- he threw his frog rattle across the room! He has also started to laugh...I'll try to post a video of it soon.

3 comments:

  1. Sheesh, I just about fell out of my chair when I read the title! Glad you were only kidding. Love all the pictures especially the first and third! Nice hat too ;-)
    -Cammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them!! Especially the first one- gotta print more pix for my album:)

    Daffodils- WOW! I will think of that when I go out snowshoeing today.

    Gramma Nan

    ReplyDelete