Wednesday, September 30, 2009

End of Summertime...











Well it really does feel like fall around here- we have been having a nice Indian Summer stretch though which has been great. Jonah is exploring and growing everyday...Last weekend I met my good friend Jen at the Pt Defiance Zoo and and Aquarium which is in Tacoma- we reallly couldnt have had a better day for it as Mt Rainier was out, the sun was shining and we were overlooking the water...Jonah seemed to enjoy the zoo- we all agreed though that the walrus's were our favorite! A few shots of the big guy at the playground today- it was my first official day off from work - I am going to be working 70% for the next little while so that I can have time for beginning my Masters of Environmental Studies degree at Evergreen and spend a little more time home during the week since my classes are at night. So far so good - though it has only been one day! Please ignore my 'mom voice' in the playground movie- I guess I cant help it! It does show a bit of well he is getting around though...

No comments:

Post a Comment