Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Gramms Visits!





It was really special to have both of our moms around for Jonahs' birth and in the week leading up to it and the week after. Dave's mom was able to make a return visit just before we went to New Hampshire and stayed with us a for couple of days. It was a great big help to have her and I know she really enjoyed her time with Jonah. The pictures speak for themselves! I am headed back to work next week part time and we are lucky to have Gramms coming again to give us a hand...

I emailed many of you photos of some of Jonah's first smiles that I captured just before we went to NH but I thought I would post them here for all to enjoy as well. He is smiling up a storm now and using his voice a lot more to coo...Yesterday we adventured to the convention center in Seattle for a research conference- I was a little intimidated to bring him but he was hit and slept almost the whole time...We are so blessed!

1 comment: