Thursday, February 19, 2009

Two Months Old






























I realized that when you are really little, you get a lot of birthdays! We celebrated Jonah's birth day, his one day old birthday, two days, three days etc then onto to weeks, his one month and now two months old (yesterday)!

Unfortunately, I wasn't able to spend a lot of the day with him because I went back to work this week and worked a full day - he was in great hands though as both Dave and his Mom/Gramms were able to take care of him.- yea! I think it was harder on me then him at this age but we all survived :)

Today was a harder day for the little guy- he had his two month check up and got his first round of vaccines. He handled them great but I think he will be a bit sore for a couple of days. We also learned that he is 15.8 pounds and 25 inches! He is in the 97% for weight and 99% for height- amazing how much he is growing!

No comments:

Post a Comment