Tuesday, February 24, 2009

In comtemplation of my giraffe...



Jonah was extra cute this morning while I was trying to get us out the door to work, it seems like each day more of his personality keeps coming out.

He is such a mellow guy most of the time and today was no exception- he traveled with me to work, then the dentist, then the chiropractor with barely a peep and lots of smiles.
He is hit wherever we take him- while he was at work with
me today I set him down for a few minutes and the next thing I knew I looked over and he had just put himself down for a nap.



















We took this little video last night- forgive the sideways! This is a little song we sing to him after he is really full...

3 comments:

  1. I love the video!! I can't wait to see Jonah again, he's growing so fast! -C

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohmygod. that is funny. ur blog is my new facebook. love you. miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh man, i gotta stop reading this. my plans my change.... :)

    ReplyDelete